Xerox Consumable Recycling Programme
Did you know that Xerox customers return more than 2.5 million cartridges and toner containers annually through the Green World Alliance recycling program? Together, we’ve kept more than 145 million pounds of waste out of landfills over the past 20 years.
If you would like to do your part here are the instructions below.
When you replace your spent consumable, save the box the new consumable comes in. Place your spent consumable inside the box, then put that box into your cardboard box to return the spent supply item to Xerox.
Step 1 – Prepare your items for shipping:
- The maximum box dimensions are 23″ x 23″ x 18″.
- There is a minimum of 5 items for recycling per box.
- Items should be sealed in a plastic bag (such as a trash bag) to contain toner dust in shipping.
- Remove any prior shipping or address labels from the box.
- Box should be taped securely closed.
Step 2 – Order UPS shipping labels:
- Request labels here.
Step 3 – Return your items for recycling:
- Ship Eco Box(s) via UPS. Send three boxes or save the extra labels to return “Create Your Own” Eco Boxes at a later time.
All Genuine Xerox Branded Imaging Supply items can be recycled by Xerox. These single return items include select Used Xerox Cartridges, Waste toner containers, empty toner bottles, fuser modules, and Xerox Branded HP & Brother Replacement cartridges.