Chicago Copier Buying Checklist
November 28, 2009//Comments Off on Chicago Copier Buying Checklist
Are you looking for a copier in Chicago? If you are, there are some things you need to consider before you go out and start talking to copier reps in Chicago.
What are some of the copier buying steps your company in Chicago should take?
- Make sure you understand your needs. Do not be vague. Do you need to scan to .pdf and have the .pdf be a secure file? If so, list that out. Do you need faxing, stapling? What do you need?
- How fast does the copier need to be? Do you constantly have people sitting by the copier waiting for prints or are people rarely using the copier?
- Set a budget. Before you start calling, get a budget goal in mind. Of course, you may not get what you want at this price, but you need to have a goal in mind.
- Know whether you need a color copier in Chicago or just a black and white copier in Chicago.
- Know whether you need a used copier in Chicago or a new copier in Chicago
Once you go through these steps, you will have a chance to get the sort of deal you likely are hoping for in regards to your copier purchasing in Chicago!